8.2.15

Blogilates is the Way to Go!

Hello lovelies!

Now I know that not everyone likes exercising and may find it hard to find a program that they like or a class that they want to take. Trust me, I fall into this category! It's hard for me to find a fun way to exercise and become healthier. I know it would be easier if we could all just sit on the couch and watch TV all day, but we need to stay healthy and that means exercising!

This is why I wanted to talk about a new Youtube channel I discovered called "Blogilates"! This channel is run by a woman named Cassy who does really good workout videos! She is a youtuber and fitness expert! I don't know if its her positive attitude or her killer exercises, but I instantly fell in love with her videos.



Cassy is a motivator and helps you understand how to workout properly while having fun! She is also known as one of the top 25 health and fitness influencers in the world!

Currently, I doing her February Challenge and boy is it making me work hard! I can't tell you how great it's made me feel. Her workouts are designed for people who workout all the time, and also for beginners. I think this is what I love most about her. There is no pressure to feel like you have to be able to do the crazy expert exercises, but she does motivate you to build up your stamena and eventually participate in the more difficult exercises. I am feeling healthier and that is my main goal!



It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or not, her videos will work you hard and the results are awesome!

Please check out Cassy's Channel and feel free to follow her on twitter for new video updates!

Channel: Blogilates
Twitter: @Blogilates
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment