7.1.15

Stacy London's: Love Lust or Run

Hello lovelies!

I am so sorry for my long period of absence from the blogging world, but I have been sick with Strep Throat. I am slowly getting better and I had a lot of time to recover and watch some television!

I thought it would share with you one of my new favourite upcoming shows that is making its debut on TLC: Stacy London's, Love Lust or Run! Stacy London is back and better than ever!

The commericals for this look amazing and I'm a sucker for any show that involves fashion and makeovers! Stacy London is one of my all time fashion idols, and I admire her confidence and trendy style! And incase you didn't realise, Stacy London made her mark on TLC's What Not to Wear. This has been one of my favourite shows and I teared up a little when it ended. But like I say, when one door closes another door opens!



This show focuses on helping women with their over the top wardrobes and making them trendy and cute, while still maintaing their personality! The interesting concept is the how she incorporates the general public. They have a say in how her original wardrobe makes her look and how first impressions make a difference.

I cannot wait for the premiere on Friday January 23rd at 9/10pm! Tune in for some fashion filled fun!

Let me know what  you think of the show!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment