25.12.14

OOTD: Christmas Day!

Hello Lovelies!

Today is Christmas! I can't believe how fast it came! I thought I would show you my Christmas OOTD!



Outfit: I am wearing a brand new burgundy dress from Dynamite, and a pair of black tights! I am in love with this dress because it fits me like a glove. The material cinches in at the waist and flares out! This makes for the perfect party dress. The colour is perfect for the Holidays and makes any occasion more festive!

Accessories: I am wearing a beautiful rose gold bracelet from Fifth Avenue Collection and a statement necklace from Accessorize (a store in Greece). The bracelet is a chunky bracelet with little jewel accents! In my opinion this is perfect for the Holidays! I mean, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle! The necklace has these little tear-drop shaped crystals in burgundy, navy, and gold.

Makeup: I decided to go simple with my makeup look so it wouldnt take away from the dress and accessories! I use Covergirl's Age Rewind Concealer to even out my skin tone. Then I used a Matte Powder from Rimmel London to set the concealer and leave my face looking smooth and not shiny! Then I applied my favourite blush from MAC to add some colour to my face! For eyes, I applied a neutral base, followed by a blush shimmer shadow from Covergirl. to finish off my eyes, I used a L'Oreal  fine tip eyeliner and the maybelline lots of lashes mascara!

I hope you enjoyed this OOTD and have a Happy Holiday!!

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment