12.4.15

My Big Fat Greek Easter 2015!

Hello lovelies!

So today I celebrated my Greek Orthodox Easter! It was such a great time spent with my Family and it was a nice way to spend my Sunday afternoon. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, and the laughs never ended!

Here are some photos from my Big Fat Greek Easter!

Me and my wonderful family! 

My sister and I, and our amazing aunt. 

Boys being boys...

Xristos Anesti

My Big Greek Family <3

Roasting the lamb with my cousins

Cousinly love <3

The girls! 

How beautiful is my sister! (She is gorgeous!)

Add caption

Yiayia, my sister and I. I love my Yiayia so much!

Me and my mom <3

My mom and my sister <3

Aren't we cute!

<3

Nona, my dad and my uncle!

Look at these lovely ladies!

Brothers that spend time together, drink together! haha

My OOTD

Mom and Dad <3

Mel and Mar take easter!

Cousins <3

Lovely ladies

Mother and daughter pic ;)

Cheers! 



Nona and her wonderful grandchildren. 
These are just some of the great memories from Easter 2015! I am so lucky to have such an amazing family and I love them all so much! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment