12.4.15

OOTD: Easter 2015


Hello lovelies! 

I have another OOTD for you today! Today I celebrated my Greek Orthodox Easter and I had a blast! 





Dress: from Banana Republic. This is probably my favourite Spring dress of the season. It is a structured dress with short sleeves and a blue floral pattern. I love how this dress has a deep "V" neckline and it cinches at the waist.

Shoes: I am wearing my Steve Madden nude flats. They are really comfortable and look cute with almost any outfit! You can never go wrong with nude shoes!

Jewelry: I am wearing my Pandora charm bracelet, and a bracelet I got while I was in Greece. They both have hints of blue in them and compliment the dress.

Hair: I went with loose curls for this outfit. I felt that they framed my face and added some texture to my ensemble!

Makeup: I went simple today. I used my Bourjois foundation, my Benefit concealer, Rimmel "Stay Matte Powder", MAC blush, my eyeshadow palette from The Body Shop, and my usual mascara.

I love this look and I feel like it is perfect for Spring and perfect for Easter!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment