7.8.15

Shopping with Mel: Stunning Fashion Accessories

Hello lovelies!

I am coming to you today with a post about a fantastic little store called Stunning. It is a local Ottawa jewelry store located in the Byward Market!


It is the perfect place to find your dream statement necklace and/or your perfect pair of sparkly earrings! I have been there a few times and have never been dissapointed with the selection!

Stunning has jewelry from many different designers from around the globe such as jewelry from Greece and from Toronto.

If you haven't had a chance to visit Stunning, I highly suggest you do! I also had such  great customer service experiences each time I shopped there. Both the owner and employees gave me helpful advice on how to pair certain pieces of jewelry together. You feel so welcome as soon as you walk in the door and you leave feeling like part of the Stunning family!

Stunning always knows what's on trend and what pieces are in for the season! You can look trendy and not break the bank!

Here are some of the great pieces we found today:


My mom purchased the three bracelets in the middle from Stunning. They were the perfect addition to her arm candy and look fabulous!


These are the earrings I purchased today! They were two for $20 and came in a variety of gorgeous colours! I went with neutrals so they would go with everything. 

Thank you Stunning for a great experience. 

Follow Stunning:
Instagram: @stunningottawa
Facebook: Stunning fashion Accessories & then some

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment