5.8.15

OOTD: Bold Shift Dress

Hello lovelies!

I am currently in Mont Tremblant spending some time with my family for my summer vacation. Such a cute village, calls for an even more adorable outfit! I had just the one in mind for a night out on the town!

I decided to dress up a bit but still keep it somewhat casual and fun!

Here is what I decided to wear:





Dress: This stunning shift dress is from Express. When I saw it on the rack, I knew I had to have it. This dress makes me feel amazing and the shape is flattering on most body types. You can't see it in the picture, but I love how this dress also has a cute cutout in the back. The bold print is great for the Spring, Summer, and Fall. It is a dress that can be dressed up or dressed down. The bold print adds visual appeal. I LOVE IT!!!!

Bag: My bag is from Longchamp and was a generous gift from my best friend. I love this bag because of the space it has and the look it has. It's classic and goes with any outfit!

Sunglasses: My sunglasses are from Smartset. I love the shape of these glasses and they are fun for any season!

I paired my outfit with minimal makeup and a coral lip. I also wore a few bangles and my Pandora bracelet to top it all off!

I hope you enjoyed this OOTD and I hope all you lovelies are having a great summer!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment