13.9.14

Makeup Organizers: Re-purposed Flower Pots

Hello lovelies! 

As you all know, I may have a slight obsession with makeup, (okay... maybe a huge obsession), but I never seem to keep it all organized. I thought that it was about time I began to organize my makeup and facial products so they are easy to find. 

I happened to be out shopping at Dufresne, when I came across these three little metal flower pots that came in a little metal tray. I fell in love with them and knew that I would have use them for something! In the store, they had them displayed with little flowers inside, but i figured that I could re-purpose the pots and use them for my makeup products. I love that the pots are silver because they can go with almost any room colour palette and they look so chic!

 In the first little pot I put my foundations/BB creams, my most frequently used mascaras, my concealer, and my highlighter. In the second pot I put my pressed powders, my blushes, and my larger lip balms. Then finally  in the third pot, I put my brushes, and eyeliners. Although this is not all my makeup, it helps keep my makeup addiction organized. I keep this on my dresser so i can do my makeup in the morning. 


There are always multiple uses for so many products just like these cute little tin pots, and you never know what you will find! Who would have thought that I would have found a makeup organizer at a furniture store!

Hope this gives you some inspiration on how you could use to organize your makeup!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment