3.9.14

OOTD: Back to the Basics

Hello lovelies!

 I am so sorry for not posting in a while but with school starting I haven't had a chance! This is why I decided to do an OOTD for you today!




My outfit today is pretty simple but still fashion forward. I decided to go with a cute pair of blue jeans from American Eagle, and a solid black layered blouse from Zara. I feel that sometimes it's nice to stick to the basics and by pairing two solids together, you can achieve a very classic look. No outfit would be complete without a bit of accessorizing, so I paired this outfit with two bracelets: one from Pandora, and a turquoise bangle that I got as a gift! Stacking bracelets can dress up any outfit, and they add visual interest to a basic look. I also wore my new earrings from Stunning, a local boutique! What can I say, I can't resist a little bling!


Basic pieces are the way to go and you can make them your own!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment