15.9.14

My Top 4 Fall Candles

Hello lovelies!

Since Fall is here, and the weather is cold outside, I decided to talk about my Top 4 Fall candles! I adore candles because they make any room feel warm and smell amazing. Plus, they are the perfect necessity for the Fall and Winter seasons. All these candles happen to be from Bath and Body Works, and they are not too pricey. When I went, they were 3 for $12.00, or each is $5.00. I went with the smaller version of each candle to test them out and see if I would like them. Hope you enjoy!

1) Ocean Driftwood
Let me just begin by saying that this scent is one of my all-time favourite scents that Bath and Body Works has for candles. It basically smells like a man in a jar. (Um...did I just write that! lol) It has a subtle sweet scent of cologne and makes your room smell amazing! I am almost done this candle as you can see, so I will definitely be re-purchasing it!



2) Leaves
Leaves is the perfect candle for Fall. It smells literally like Fall leaves, mixed with a hint of cinnamon spice. I love this candle, and I usually burn it in my room or in my living room. If you love Fall as much as I do, then I would definitely give this candle a try!





3) Flannel
Flannel is another one of my faves because it is perfect for that sweater weather we've been having recently. This candle also has a subtle scent of cologne, much like that of the Ocean Driftwood candle, but it has a stronger scent of cinnamon, and fall spices! This one definitely feels like a warm hug on a cold day ;)



4) Autumn
This candle is sort of self explanatory, but It smells like everything you love about fall, in one jar! It smells of cinnamon, spices, sweet desserts, and fresh fall leaves! I can't get enough of this candle at the moment, and I highly advise you to try it. You won't regret it! 



Hope you give these candles a try! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment