24.12.14

Favourite Red Lipsticks for the Holiday Season!

Hello lovelies!

Since it's the Holidays, I figured I would share with you my current favourite red lip products!

Red lipstick is a must have for me for the holiday season! It goes with almost every skin tone and it makes any makeup look more daring and festive! My current two favourites are from Covergirl, the Sephora Collection, and from American Eagle All of these lipsticks and glosses range from $11.00-$16.00! They are quite a steal! If you don't want to break the bank, check these out!



Covergirl Collection



The Covergirl Lip-Perfection line is simply amazing! This is one of my favourite lipsticks by far, and I've mentioned it in a few other blog posts. The formula is really smooth and lasts a really long time. I would say that it lasts for a solid 6-7 hours with one re-application! Definitely a must have!
 
 
Sephora Collection

 
The Sephora Collection lipsticks are really good as well. I went for a matte red one and I love it! This was the first red lipstick I ever bought and it has done its job. This also lasts for a solid 6-7 hours with one re-application! 
 

 
AEO Collection
The AEO lipgloss was given to me as a gift! I can honestly say that I love it! I have never used any AEO beauty products before, but this just makes me want to buy more! It goes on really smoothly and is perfect to go on top of a matte lipstick or even by itself! (btw, it smells like cupcakes! ;))

I hope you enjoyed this little red lipstick review and let me know if you try any of these! You won't be disappointed!


Don't forget, red lipstick can spice up any makeup look and adds a festive touch for the Holiday season! Go bold!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment