15.3.15

Germany and Prague 2015!

Hello lovelies!

I just got back from the most amazing trip ever. I had the chance to go to Germany and Prague with my school's music program, and it was honestly one of my favourite trips. I seriously did not want to leave!!!!!

We had the chance to do some really cool things, and I got to spend time with some amazing people!

Here are some photos from the trip! ENJOY!

A subway cart that got turned into a restaurant! - Berlin

Monument

Berlin Government Building


When we learned about the Nazi Dictatorship



Brandenburg Gate

St.Thomas Cathedral

Me at St. Thomas Cathedral






My music teachers! haha :P

Hot damn!



Ceiling in St.Thomas

Bach's tomb








Mendelssohn's original score




























































































































I left my heart in Germany and Prague and hope to go back one day! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment