1.3.15

My Top 5 Favourite Pinterest Profiles

Hello lovelies!

I might have a slight addiction to Pinterest....okay, "slight" is a huge understatement! I love Pinterest and there are so many wonderful pinners out there that I follow. I am going to share with you my Top 5 Favourite Pinterest Profiles. These pinners have some fabulous boards that I think you will enjoy as much as I do!

1) Bonnie Tsang


Bonnie Tsang's profile is the perfect combination of style and photography! She was named one of the Top 30 Pinterest users to follow by Time Magazine!





Martha Kokkinos just happens to be my aunt and her boards are to die for! Her love of fashion and art combined with her passion for interior design makes her profile one of my favourites!

3) Baublebar


A lot of you may know about Baublebar, but it is a fabulous jewelry company! I am obsessed with their jewelry, especially their statement necklaces. On their Pinterest page, you will find a lot of their selection. I highly suggest you check them out!

4) Brandee Thomas


Brandee Thomas has a lot of similar boards to me, and has a wide selection of pins. She has everything from DIY, to places around the world, to shoes! What's not to love!

5) Mikayla Sebesta


Mikayla and I have very similar interests and our boards are very similar! I always repin from her and she always has great pins. (btw, she is also one of my closest friends!)


I hope you enjoyed my top 5 Pinterest Profiles! You should definitely check them out and follow them!

Also, feel free to follow me on Pinterest if you are not already, at MelinaKokkinos :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment