6.3.15

Today's the Day: the First Leg of Travelling to Germany!

Hello lovelies!

Today is the beginning of a super fun Music Grad trip to Germany and Prague! I could not be more excited to share some great memories with my friends and peers and perform in Leipzig and Prague! What an experience!

 We are heading out today for one LONG day of travelling (I think I am going to be dead by the time we actually get to our hotel) and I though I would share with you my OOTD for travelling today. I want to stay comfortable, but also look cute!








For pants, I decided to wear a pair of leggings from Reitmans. These leggings are unbelievably comfy and are thicker so they feel more like pants than leggings. I LOVE them! (I suggest you go and look at their website!)

For a shirt, I went with a loose fitting grey 3/4 length sleeved shirt. This is again from Reitmans and is very comfy and soft. This is perfect for the long flight ahead!

For shoes I went with a pair of black Steve Madden boots. Now let me tell you, I knew that I needed a  pair of shoes with comfort, but knowing me, I didn't want to go with "sensible" shoes. These were not too pricey and had the same comfort of Blundstones. They almost look the same as them but they have some cute gold detailing at the back.

For Accessories, I chose to bring an infinity scarf. I bought this scarf in Italy and it has gotten good use. I use it all the time and it is so big that it could double as a blanket! (also good for the plane!)

For my coat, I went with this spring jacket from Jean Machine. I wanted something a bit lighter because of the weather difference in Germany and Prague. I love the gold detailing of the zippers and the cinching of the waist!

Lastly, I am bringing my school hoodie, because I know that I am going to want to get comfy on the plane! What's more comfy than a cozy hoodie?!

I hope to be posting more as I travel through Germany and Prague for the next week! Stay tuned for more posts!

<3










No comments:

Post a Comment