31.10.14

A big BOOO to You!

Hello lovelies!

Today is Halloween!!!

I am super excited and I love getting into the Halloween Spirit with my family and friends. I have to admit that I probably eat way more candy than I should but it's Halloween! (I think we can all make the exception today! :p) I love dressing up and although I am not really into all the guts and gore of Halloween, I still have an amazing time!

I decided to go as Minnie Mouse this year and I am in love with my costume! Also, I go to an Arts school so everyone goes full out on costumes, and it is so nice to see everyone participating Halloween spirit!


Minnie Mouse 2014

My friend Tessa and I
(P.S. You should really check out her blog: http://www.tessa-tura.blogspot.ca/)

Which Minnie Mouse is cuter? ;) 


Stay tuned for more pics! I will be updating this post throughout the day! 

Have a very scary Halloween! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment