1.10.14

Words to Live By

Hello lovelies!

I thought that this would be a neat little segment to have! I love quotes, and I find they can make my day or even inspire me to be the best "me" I can possibly be. 

"Everyday is a new beginning. Take a breath and start again."
         - anonymous

http://www.vocus.com/invocus/pitch-an-event/sit-back-and-relax-in-august/

This is one of my favourite quotes because it is so true. I feel that many people, including myself get stressed over too many things that are going to happen in the future. This quote shows us how we should take life day by day and focus only about the present. Everyday is a new day and you can start each new day with a positive mindset. Don't dwell on the past and focus on the present. Each new day will bring it's obstacles and stresses, but don't forget that with each new day, you can start again.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment