28.10.14

Pumpkin Carving With the Family!



Hello lovelies! 

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! But I do have a fun blog post for you today, considering Halloween is just around the corner!

Last week my cousins and I got together to carve pumpkins. This has been a family tradition for about 16 years now, and it is a time when we eat food, play music, and get into the Halloween spirit. I love carving pumpkins (even though I'm not that good), and I thought that I would share with you the pumpkins we carved!


My pumpkin is the one in the upper left corner. I did a ghost and wrote "Boo" under it! I am going to let you know now, that I did use a template! We also did a social media pumpkin (top right), and bat pumpkin (upper left), and a scary tree pumpkin (bottom right).

Don't forget to be creative! I mean it is Halloween after all!

P.S., I am being Minnie Mouse for Halloween, and I am thinking of doing a makeup tutorial on my Minnie Mouse makeup, and costume.

Hope you carve some awesome pumpkins and Halloween costumes!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment