5.10.14

Good Eats in Ottawa

Hello lovelies!


I love food! Food is what brings people together and makes for a great night out! I love trying new restaurants to see different styles of cuisine, and to see which restaurants are worth going to again. Here are my top five restaurant choices in Ottawa!


1) Mongolian Village

The Mongolian Village has to be one of my all time favourite places to go with friends and family. This restaurant is unique in that it is almost like a buffet, but only for noodle dishes. You start by picking the type of noodle you want, and then you pick all your toppings, (i.e. broccoli, chicken, shrimp, etc.). Then you give your bowl of noodles and toppings to the cook and he or she cooks your dish! The flavours are always amazing, and the number one reason why I like this restaurant so much is that there is something for everyone. Even if you are picky eater, or a vegetarian for example, you will always be able to eat at the Mongolian Village! 

http://www.mongolianvillage.ca/

http://www.mongolianvillage.ca/

 2) Canal Ritz

The Canal Ritz is an amazing restaurant for all year round! It has an outdoor seating area right on the Canal which is perfect for the warmer months, and it has a cozy inside seating area which is perfect for those chilly winter days. It has modern Italian cuisine that is sure to knock your socks off! It sits right along side the Ottawa canal, and is the perfect restaurant for any kind of occasion. Personally, my favourite dish is the "Fettuccine Alfredo". It is so creamy and decadent, and is perfect for a cold Autumn or Winter night!

http://www.canalritz.com/gallery.htm

3) MLT DWN

MLT DWN (Melt Down) is a fairly new restaurant. It is located on 50 Rideau street in the Rideau Center, and offers a unique take on your classic grilled cheese! There are over 12 menu options for the grilled cheeses, including the Mac n' cheese grilled cheese, and the toasted smores sandwich dipped in a Crème Brulée French Toast Batter. If you are in the mood for something unique, definitely try MLT DWN. You won't regret it!

http://mltdwn.com/menu/

4) KS on the Keys

KS on the Keys is a restaurant with tons of variety! There is everything from Asian cuisine to Italian cuisine. It is a great family restaurant that also offers a private room if you want to have a large party of guests! KS on the Keys is known for their pizza, and let me tell you, it is to die for! Great food = a great time! It is located in South-keys and is a hot spot for family dinners, large groups, dates, or parties! 

http://www.ksrestaurant.ca/PhotoGal.html


5) EVOO Greek Kitchen 

Although I haven't had a chance to visit EVOO, I have heard amazing things about their authentic Greek cuisine. I am Greek, so I am always for good Greek Restaurants, and I know good Greek food when I see it! I have family friends who have visited EVOO and said it was amazing, and reminded them of traditional food their used to. I hope I have chance to experience this delicious Greek cuisine! I would Highly suggest you go and check it out and let me know what you think in the comments!  

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/
Hope you enjoy these restaurants as much as I do! 

<3

1 comment:

  1. The Canal Ritz is so beautiful and their cuisine is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete