14.10.14

My Big Fat Greek Thanksgiving!

Hello lovelies!

I love Thanksgiving! All the food, family, and friends is what makes this one of my favourite holidays! I celebrated this year with my entire family. This includes, my aunts, my uncles, my grandparents, my cousins, my parents, and my sister. There are too many of us to even count! I am so thankful for my big fat Greek family, and I am so lucky to have them in my life! Anyone who's Greek will understand me when I say that we had an insane amount of food! I guess Greeks go big or go home!

Here are some pictures from My Big Fat Greek Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

The Family! 

The cousins! 

Charlie's Angels

Nona and her girls

Just some of the amazing food we had. YUM!!

Nona and her girls

Nona and her grandchildren! 



No comments:

Post a Comment