18.10.14

Words to Live By

Hello lovelies!

Here is another one of my favourite quotes!

" Droit devant soi, on ne peut pas aller bien loin"
          - Antione de Saint-Exupéry

http://www.secretsofwellbeing.com/tag/fulfilment/

I recently discovered this quote from the book "Le Petit Prince", and I can't express how much I agree with it. In English it means: if we only choose the path that is right in front of us in life, we will not get very far. It is so important to leave doors open and don't rule out any options in life. I know that this is applicable to my life at the moment because I am deciding which university or college I want to attend. I want to make sure to keep my options open and look at all my paths. This quote is applicable to everyone, and it makes you reflect on what you want to do with your life. Take advantage of new opportunities and don't be afraid to try different paths! You never know what it could lead to! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment