11.10.14

OOTD: Navy and Light Denim

Hello lovelies!



I have another OOTD for you! Today went to the see the Gatineaus, and got some really nice pictures while I was there! Today's outfit is how to style Navy and light denim. It is pretty simple but very versatile as well. I decided to go with a cute pair of light denim jeans from the "Gap", and a Navy chiffon top from Zara. I love wearing loose fitting tops with skinny jeans, because I feel like they balance out each other. For shoes, I went with some nude Steve Madden flats because I felt that they didnt take away from the outfit! For jewelry, I went with my Pandora bracelet, and a cute little necklace with a small mint pendant. I felt that subtle jewelry was the way to go for this look!

Navy and light denim has to be one of my favourite pairings! 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment