10.7.14

About Mel




Hi! My name is Melina, but most people call me Mel! I am a Public Relations student with a passion for fashion, beauty, travel, and lifestyle! This is what drove me to create my blog.

I started my blog in 2014. I knew that it would be only a matter of time until my blog was created. My blog talks about my main interests, and passions. I love expressing my thoughts on certain fashion trends,  Talking about travel bag essentials, learning about new recipes, and even reviewing makeup, and beauty products. 

I feel that blogging is a good fit for me because, I love to talk and express my thoughts on various subjects. As soon as I wrote my first blog post, I knew that blogging was for me! I still have a lot to learn, and improve on, but I am very excited!  

Although I am a new to this world of blogging, I hope to grow as a blogger and learn from other bloggers as well! 

                                                                             <3

No comments:

Post a Comment