9.7.14

OOTD: How to style Floral



Hey guys! Here is an OOTD (outfit of the day) for you! I apologize in advance for the amount of OOTD's there will be in the Style tab of my blog, but I just love fashion so much! 

This outfit shows how you can style more than one item of floral clothing in one outfit! 
I decided to go with a cute pair of loose fitting salmon coloured floral shorts. I feel that loose fitting shorts are a great option for summer weather, because they remain comfortable, while being sophisticated and stylish! I paired these floral shorts with a white chiffon top. This top in particular grabbed my attention, because of the delicate white flower detail that was on the top of the shirt. This is a good way to go from wearing a simple white t-shirt, to a more formal white blouse. Both these floral items, the shorts, and shirt, do not overpower one another and work quite well! 

For accessories, I wore a beautiful chain necklace from "ALDO Accessories", and a pair of gold aviators from "Smart Set". Both these items tie in this whole outfit! Every outfit needs a bit of sparkle!

<3

3 comments:

  1. i love the the combination of a simple elegant top and some flirty floral shorts.. could you maybe do a style article on celebrity inspired outfits?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I will try my best to post an article about celeb fashion inspirations, and how I re-create them in my wardrobe! Stay tuned for more posts to come! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete