22.7.14

OOTD : Making a Statement

Today's OOTD is all about how to style a bold print!


I wore a magenta and purple chevron printed dress from Francessca's. It is fitted at the waist and then flows away from the body. I find that sometimes it's difficult to style bold patterns, but a dress is a good solution. It is one piece, and you could enhance the look with a cute pair of shoes and some accessories that are more simple.

For accessories, I went with a Pandora bracelet, and a white over the shoulder bag from Mango. The bracelet is mainly silver, so it does not take away from the bold print of the dress, and the bag is white to add a light feel to the outfit.

For shoes, I chose a pair of sparkly sandals. I felt that this outfit needed a bit of sparkle, and these sandals were the perfect fit. They are not too over the top, and they add to the bold print.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment