11.7.14

Jewelry I Couldn't Resist!

Since I'm in Greece, I thought that I would do some shopping! There are so many unique, and beautiful stores here in Corfu, that I couldn't resist browsing around! I fell in love with one store in particular while I was shopping around.

My purchase was from a jewelry store called, "Antica Murrina". This store featured jewelry made of murrano glass. I decided to take a quick peak inside, and came across the most unique bracelet that I had ever seen! I instantly fell in love with it, and had to have it! I tried it on in the store, and It made me feel so special! I think it was the colour of turquoise in the bracelet, and the different sized droplets that drew me in. I was also very happy with the price of 35 euros! It was well worth the money!


<3



2 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet Melina. Great choice!

    I bought a Murano glass bracelet as well when I was in Italy, but I think I like yours better!

    Keep blogging :)

    Love, Thia Yiota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Thia Yiota <3 I love it too! Stay tuned for more blog posts to come!

      Delete