11.7.14

All Natural Cosmetics....Check!

I was shopping in Corfu and I was just browsing around all the different stores. There were many that caught my eye, but there was one beauty store in particular that had my attention! It was a lovely store that sold soaps and lotions. The amazing smells of the soaps is what enticed me to take a look. Little did I know that all the soaps were eco-friendly and hand made. All the ingredients were fresh, and all the soaps contained natural olive oil. I picked up a small bar of hand cut soap for only 4 euros! The scent I got was Kiwi, and it smells amazing in my bathroom! It was well worth it and I also found out that they ship all worldwide!


Here is the link to their online site: Nat Lab

You never know what treasures you will find!

<3


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melina! I love your Blog. It' very informative and well presented. Keep up the good work! I am very proud of you. Nona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I just love your blog and the name of it! It's brilliant. I have been reading it for the last few days. Awesome you go girl!
    Love Thea Aristéa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ;) I hope you're enjoying it! Stay tuned because there are more posts to come!!

      Delete