10.7.14

☼ Beach Bag Essentials ☼

Everyone loves the beach! Walks along the warm sand, and swimming all day long in the ocean, is what I love about the Summer. The beach is a wonderful place to be. For you to enjoy your beach experience even more, you should have your beach bag essentials! This list of my essentials may vary for other people, but here are my top 17 items that I bring to the beach:

My beach bag from the beach in Greece! 
  1. Bikini
  2. Floppy Hat (protect your head from the sun please!!)
  3. A Wrap or Something to wear over your swimsuit. You can even bring a change of clothes!
  4. Flip flops
  5. Towel
  6. Sunglasses
  7. Magazines : I usually bring fashion magazines like "Elle Magazine"
  8. Book : I highly suggest Ellen Degeneres's book, "Seriously I'm Kidding"! It will have you laughing for days!
  9. Lipbalm : Your lips get very dry after being in the salt water, so having a moisturizing lipbalm will keep your lips nice and moist! Mine is from "Baby Lips". *A good tip is to get one with SPF in it!
  10. Sunscreen : I highly suggest the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer, SPF 30. It goes on very smoothly and lasts! 
  11. Dry Shampoo : I don't always use this, but sometimes if I am in a rush, Dry Shampoo will add the extra nourishment and moisture to my hair. The ocean always leaves my hair feeling dry and brittle! I use the Marc Anthony "2nd Day" dry shampoo. 
  12. Smoothing Spray : This is something that I've recently used, and it works great! The brand I use is "Biolage", and it is the smoothing shine milk. This acts almost like a leave-in conditioner. I would put this in my hair after I get out of the ocean.
  13. Hair Brush : Once you get out of the ocean, your hair might be knotted and tangled! I suggest you let it dry for a bit, and then brush it out to avoid too much breakage to the hair. It helps if you apply a smotthing spray before you brush your hair!
  14. Water Bottle : It is important to keep yourself hydrated at all times.
  15. iPod : I know that I love to listen to music while I'm lounging on a beach chair while watching the waves!
  16. Tissues
  17. Hair Elastics : I know that after a long day at the beach, sometimes I need to get my long, thick hair out of my face! 

I hope this helps in deciding your Beach Bag Essentials!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment