11.7.14

OOTD: Black + White



This outfit is all about how to style black and white! I decided to go with a pair of black lace shorts, and a black top with small white polka dots. Even though they were both black, they were are very different pieces. I chose a more structured pair of shorts because I wanted to contrast the loose fitting chiffon top that I paired it with.

For accessories, I went with a simple silver chain, and a white cross body purse from "Mango". These accessories tie in the outfit. I went with a white purse because it brought out the white polka dots in the top.

For shoes, I went with a nude pair of low heeled sandals. These are great because they do not take away from the outfit, but they add the finishing touch!

For Hair, I decided to put it in a low side bun with my bangs braided. It was a very hot night and a bun felt like the perfect solution!

<3

2 comments: