16.7.14

Marc Anthony: 2 Products I've been Loving for the Summer

I have been looking for a new dry shampoo, and a new mousse for my hair that I could use during the Summer. I stumbled upon two Marc Anthony products that have done wonders for my hair, and saved me from some bad hair days!


I found a dry shampoo by Marc Anthony called, "2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo". You spray it on your roots, or wherever your hair is the most oily, and gently massage your fingers where you sprayed the shampoo. Then you leave it for a about one minute before brushing out your hair. Once you brush out your hair, you will see how the dry shampoo removed most of the 2nd day oils, leaving your hair soft, and silky! I highly suggest this brand of dry shampoo. Unlike other dry shampoos, this one is clear and leaves no residue or powder in your hair once blended. This is one of my new faves for the summer and you should try it! 

I also found a mousse for my hair by Marc Anthony. I had tried other mousses before, but none of them did the trick for me. My hair would stay flat with little volume. I wanted a product I could use in the summer, because my hair is naturally wavy and I thought that a volumizing/curling mousse could help enhance my natural hair. This mousse by Marc Anthony is amazing! I usually spray about a palm size of the mousse into my hand. Then I flip my head over and slowly work in the mousse from the top of my head down. I scrunch the mousse to enhance my natural waves, and it does the trick! It lasts for the whole day, and it smells amazing!

Definitely try these products!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment