16.7.14

My second home - Corfu, Greece

So I'm in Corfu right now and I am having a blast! I thought that I would post some photos of our vacation so far! Enjoy!
We were so happy to arrive in Corfu! 

The stunning sunset at Pelekas.

Another beautiful sunset.

First day at the beach with my sister!


We clearly loved the beach!

We had lunch at a little taverna. #delicious


We took a nice evening walk into town.

Glifada beach <3

Walked into town and were lucky enough to see a live mulicultral performance. Different dance groups came from various countries and performed in Corfu!

The boats at sunset.

The boats lit up by the moonlight. 

Another picture of the beautiful boats.

The clouds looked so cool, that my dad had to snap a pic!

Sail boat at Thassia Beach.

Marianna and I playing cards on the dock at Kondokali Beach!

Sail boat at midnight.

Apparently we both wanted the spotlight! 

Pool time!

It was raining quite heavily at Kondokali Beach, so naturally we took a picture!
The rain really picked up, but it made for a beautiful shot!
Evening stroll with my Nona!

We met up with some friends in Corfu, and went out for a nice dinner by the Marina.



More pics to come! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment