23.7.14

Good. Customer. Service.

This blog post is mainly about customer service and how important it is to have good customer service for your company/store.

I was recently in a beauty store called Nat Lab and I just felt the need to talk about how great their customer service was! I know I have already mentioned them in a post on my beauty tab of my blog, but I can't stop raving about their products, and what the company stands for. Nat Lab is a store that sells a selection of all natural soaps, lotions, body butters, etc. They are an amazing company, and I am so happy that I got a chance to visit their store in Corfu.

I wanted to address the amazing customer service I had! There are so many stores now a days, where the employees slack off, and don't give the customer the time of day, but Nat Lab, was the complete opposite. I met a very nice employee by the name of Liza, and did she ever know how to treat a customer! As soon as I walked in the store, she gave me a really nice greeting and made me feel very welcome. She proceeded to let me know some of the best sellers, and helped with all my questions! She helped me choose amazing products that have now become some of my favourites. She was so humble, and sweet, and she knew exactly what I was looking for. She paid attention to me and was very knowledgeable about the products she was selling. Since I bought so much, she ended up giving me a few free samples to try in case I wanted to buy anything else! I cannot begin express, how much good customer service matters. It affects how your business does in more ways than one! If you make the customer feel important, you will sell more, and the customer will want to come back to your store.

Btw, if you haven't checked out their online store, please take a look! Trust me, their products are amazing!
Here is the link: Nat Lab

A good business + great customer service = Success!!

I hope that when I have a job, I can be just as great as Liza was, and It is important to know the customer service Do's and Dont's!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment